1. G. Grüner and A. Zettl. Charge density wave conduction: a novel collective transport phenomenon in solids. Phys. Reports 119, 117 (1985).
2. A. Zettl. Chaos in solid state systems. In Methods and Applications of Nonlinear Dynamics, ACIF Series vol. 7, A. Saenz, ed. (World Scientific, Singapore, 1988), p. 203
3. A. Zettl and G. Grüner. Routes to chaos in charge density wave systems. Comments in Cond. Matt. Phys. 12, 265 (1986).
4. S. Brown and A. Zettl. Charge density wave current oscillations and interference effects. In Charge Density Waves in Solids, Modern Problems in Condensed Matter Science Series vol. 25, L. Gor'kov and G. Grüner, eds. (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1989)
5. A. Zettl, W.A. Vareka, and X.-D. Xiang. Intercalating high Tc oxide superconductors. In Quantum Theory of Real Materials, J.R. Chelilowsky and S.G. Louie, eds. (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 1996) p. 425
6. J. C. Grossman, C. Piskoti, and A. Zettl. Molecular and Solid C36. In Fullerenes and Nanotubes, R. Ruoff, ed.
7. N.G. Chopra and A. Zettl. BxCyNz nanotubes. In Fullerenes and Nanotubes, R. Ruoff, ed.
8. A. Zettl. New carbon materials. McGraw Hill Yearbook of Science & Technology. (McGraw Hill, 1999)
9. A. Zettl and J. Cumings. Elastic properties of fullerenes. In Handbook of Elastic Properties of Solids, Liquids, and Gases, Levy, Bass, and Stern, eds. (Academic Press, 2000) Chapt. 11, pp. 163-171
10. M.L. Cohen and A. Zettl. The physics of boron nitridenanotubes. Physics Today 63 (11), 34-38 (2010)
Back to the Zettl Group Publications Page