Nominate an Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor (OGSI)
2020-21 OGSI Award Nominations are now complete. Thank you to Physics Students, Faculty, Lecturers, and Support Staff who supported the nomination process!
Please visit Present and Former Physics OGSIs to view past honorees. Criteria for the Award are:
- overall effectiveness as an instructor
- capacity to motivate and inspire students
- skills in presenting course material
- skills in organizing and developing course material
- command of the subject area
- instructor evaluations
The nomination process for our next group of Physics OGSIs will take place in the spring 2022 semester.
Please contact Christian Natividad (email@example.com) if you have any questions.